The cyclone season is to be avoided, from December to early April.
Fishing is a year-round activity with peaks for some species of fish.
- The Carangues Ignobilis "Giant Travelly " are caught all year round with two most favourable periods from March to May and from September to November.
- The Yellowfin from March to June.
- The Blue Marlin et Black Marlin all year round with a better performance from October to June.
- The Sailfish from late April to mid-November.
- The Dogtooth Tuna all year round from as early as April until the end of the cyclone season.
All other species are present throughout the year.